I have the best ships, I tell you. Yuuuuge.
Earlier today a trend, #TrumpNavyShipName, blew up on Twitter. The following tweets sum up what the US thinks about naming their navy ships after him.
1. After his recent scandal.
— TrumpsTaxes (@TrumpsTaxes) October 23, 2016
2. After the Trump campaign in general.
— Ken Diesel, PhD (@KenDiesel) October 23, 2016
3. Oh hello, Trump Supporter. Didn’t see you there!
4. After Trumps grammatical error.
5. After his man-crush on Putin.
6. After his infamous tan.
— Victoria 🌻 (@Victoria41768) October 23, 2016
7. After his tendency to ruin himself (as well as others)
— Matt (@WatersforLife) October 23, 2016
8. After whatever is going to happen to the US when he becomes President.
— George D. (@xdelmar59) October 23, 2016
9. After….this one is rigged, I tell you, folks.
All crew will wear these: pic.twitter.com/ArmJmXBvyg
— JhopeG (@Hope_ful1980) October 23, 2016
10. After his tendency
to be wrong call others wrong.
— Mutt Sanders Brother (@MuttSandersBro) October 23, 2016
Of course, I couldn’t resist. So here’s my list:
- USS Spray-tanic
- USS November28th
- USS Nasty
- USS BadHombres
- USS MakesMeSmart
- USS You’dBeInJail
Note To Self: Stop using USS as a hash tag.